Monday through Thursday: $850 or 4 hr rental during week $450 Friday through Saturday: $950
- Barbecue House ($200.00 Add-on)
- Conference / Classroom Space
- Meeting Rooms
- Reception Area
- Tables / Chairs
The Rome Civic Center was built in the 1930s. It has a rock exterior with some interior rock walls and two large rock fireplaces. The spacious banquet room has beautiful hardwood floors and gives the building a rustic feel. The smaller room is located off of the kitchen and primary banquet room; it has tile floors and a large rock fireplace. The facility is equipped with a full service catering kitchen which includes a large stove, refrigerator, food warmer and ice machine.
The Civic Center is a great venue to host a multitude of events including weddings, receptions, corporate events/meetings, birthday/anniversary parties, class reunions, expos and much more.
There is also a large barbecue house located on the property that can be rented separately or in addition to the Civic Center. The facility is located on Jackson Hill off of Turner McCall Boulevard across the street from the Days Inn and T.J. Applebee's and adjacent to the Rome Visitor's Center.
Cleaning & Damage Deposit
There is a $500 cleaning and damage deposit in addition to the rental fee. This fee is refundable as long as the building is left in the same condition it was at the time of rental.
Space & Seating Capacity
- 2 meeting rooms - 3,947 square feet and 1,560 square feet
- Conference/Classroom Style - 250 person seating capacity
- Reception Style - 250 person seating capacity
- Theater Style - 300 person seating capacity
Table & Chair Inventory
- 29 - 8 foot long rectangle tables
- 20 - 60 inch round tables
- 270 - black resin chairs
- * inventory may vary slightly at time of rental
For full rental information contact Wendy Reid at 706-236-4416.